Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rancid!

Hi all, hope everyone is well! Things are going good here, we are gearing up for a big weekend. (If you don't know why, I won't tell you)

Last weekend I got to see one of my all time favourite bands play in Toronto. It was Rancid and they were fantastic, maybe the best show I ever saw!
Here is some pics:
The Flatliners were first, they are a local band from Toronto.
Next up was H2o, also one of my favourite bands. They were great as usual.


Next up it was time to rock with Rancid,
They delivered massively, played all the big hits. Ruby Soho, Radio, into action (Tim Armstrong Solo), Time Bomb, Journey to the end of the east bay, they even played Knowledge by Operation Ivy.






Afterwards we went and watched the Rosie jones band, the front man is the guy that did my tattoo. They play like a folky upbeat country sound, pretty cool. Check them on myspace.

No comments: