Friday, December 12, 2008

Still cold!

Hey all, Been a bit slack with the blogging lately but to be honest we haven't been doing anything interesting. Its been freezing cold here so we don't go outside much and we are saving our pennies for our next trip, we are spending Christmas in New York!

We have been having plenty of snow though! It snows a few times a week, but it still melts away pretty quick and goes all icy and slippery. This was from last Saturday!
It snowed pretty heavy all afternoon.
And was still snowing when we went out to the bar for dinner.
I decided to get a bit creative.

I know its bad taste, but I couldn't resist. Had to do it once

This is what greeted me monday morning as I got up for work, check the bottom left corner of the screen.

I also took some shots from the windows at work, this is the old city hall.
They set up a public ice skating rink in the square out the front.
The city is all lit up at night for christmas!

See ya!

No comments: